2021 was a turbulent year for the shipping sector – from the negative effects of the coronavirus that impacted global supply chains and the Ever Given incident in the Suez Canal to the tightening environmental standards demanding a greener global fleet.
Check out the most read articles published by Offshore Energy – Green Marine in 2021:
- GAC: Two tankers run aground in Suez Canal
- World’s largest containership makes its first crossing through Suez Canal
- One of the world’s largest containerships blocks Suez Canal
- World’s 1st LH2 carrier Suiso Frontier departs for Australia
- Watch: Crew airlifted from troubled cargo vessel off Norway
- Hapag-Lloyd acquires container shipping specialist NileDutch
- World’s 1st hydrogen-powered ferry delivered
- Tanker crew arrested for stealing thousands of barrels of crude oil
- Flagships set to debut world’s 1st hydrogen-powered commercial cargo ship
- Video: World’s 1st hybrid cargo vessel leaves shipyard
This post appeared first on Offshore Energy.