The Western Coatings Symposium (WCS) has extended the deadline date for Call for Technical Papers.
West Coast Societies is seeking technical presentations to be considered for the 35th WCS.
Sponsored by the Arizona, Golden Gate, Pacific Northwest and Los Angeles Societies for Coatings Technology, the WCS will be held at the Paris Hotel, Las Vegas on Oct. 18-20, 2021.
If your abstract is selected for presentation, you will receive a Free Full Show Registration for the WCS. To qualify for the Free Show Registration the speaker must stay at one of the host hotels.
You can get into all WCS events free of charge including the big party-Sunday Reception, panel, keynotes, exhibition floor, and 110 technical presentations.
The WCS Committee is seeking technical presentations focused on the newest innovations, regional and global trends of the industry. We welcome presentations for:
- New chemical/coatings technologies (ink, adhesives, architectural, plastics, UV, general industrial, construction, aerospace);
- New market and product trends;
- Leadership, management, sales and marketing, and M&A insights;
- New supply chain, operations, IT, ERP, manufacturing, and environmental/regulatory developments
The WCS presentation session is a technical focus event. Make sure abstracts and presentation content are not promotional or commercial, to avoid rejection or having the presentation stopped.
Those interested should submit:
- 100-200 Word Abstract (no commercial product names)
- Presentation Title (no commercial product names)
- Author and speaker name(s)
- Speaker biography (100 words max)
- Company name
- Speaker’s email
- Speaker’s cell phone number
- Word Document (No PDF)
Submit the above information no later than June 21, 2021. Limited space is available.
Speakers will be notified of acceptance by June 28, 2021 .
Following acceptance, completed presentations must be submitted by Aug. 6, 202 .
Email your submission/questions to WCS Technical Program co-chairs:
This post appeared first on Coatings World.