This year’s leading highlight is the recent launch of Glasurit 100 Line, BASF’s most advanced, environmentally friendly basecoat system that saves customers up to 35 percent in overall process times through its faster application and shorter flash-off cycles.
100 Line’s innovative pigment technology also ensures that body shops are prepared for the current and future spectrum of brilliant colors in the automotive industry.
Other products featured in this year’s showcase include Glasurit’s new 923-365 Glamour Production Clear and 934-71/934-72 Low VOC Black and White AdPro Sealers.
BASF will also highlight its Vision+ suite of business tools and introduce AutoSpot™, a new digital production management tool developed for the collision industry that delivers real-time updates for work in progress.
“Even though this year’s event is virtual, we plan on having some fun in typical SEMA fashion,” said Tina Nelles, BASF Refinish marketing services manager. “We’re featuring some very exciting stuff this year and our brand ambassadors will be there to make it even more enjoyable.”
Learn more about industry topics to boost the success of your business in roundtable discussions hosted by BASF:
- V+ Growth InSight – How this tool provides a view of your competitive market landscape, helps you make informed decisions about your business strategy and identifies opportunities that make you stand out among the competition;
- Training certifications – How to stay up to date on training during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Glasurit 100 Line – How it will help collision centers become even more profitable, competitive and productive;
- AutoSpot Production – How visual management and asset tracking increases productivity in the collision repair process ensuring you deliver vehicles on time;
- Brand ambassadors – Familiar faces such as Chip Foose, Richard Petty, Ringbrothers and Jonathan Goolsby will join to interact with fans
This post appeared first on Coatings World.