The Chemical Coaters Association International (CCAI) announced its 2021-22 National Board of Directors & Officers at its annual meeting in June. CCAI welcomed new board member Eric Davis, representing one of the association’s growing chapters, Iowa-Central Illinois. The addition of active chapter members on the National Board of Directors further supports CCAI’s mission of building a better finishing industry.
Davis, of KVF Quad Corporation, is the current treasurer of the Iowa-Central Illinois Chapter. He has 12 years in the finishing industry, learning many aspects of how to run a successful company, from sales to service, quality to production, and almost everything in between. The entirety of his employment has been with KVF Quad Corporation, a metal finisher and job shop located in the heart of the Midwest.
His career started as a coater on KVF’s powder coating line; as of 2016, after many different roles within the company, he has taken on the role of general manager. “I am honored and excited to begin helping the National Board meet and exceed its goals by offering my input, energy, and abilities,” David said
Here is the leadership of the National Board of Directors for 2021-2022:
• President: Duane Fudge, BASF Chemetall – Unaffiliated
• Vice President: Tony Sclafani, AR Iron, LLC – Las Vegas Chapter
• Treasurer: Russ Green, Midwest Finishing Systems, Inc. – Northern Ohio Chapter
• Recent Past President: Bill Oney, Therma-Tron-X, Inc. – Wisconsin Chapter
In addition to the new member and officers, continuing on the National Board of Directors for the 2021-22 year will be:
• Matt Ambrose, Henkel Corporation – Northern Illinois Chapter
• Tom Farrington, Sherwin-Williams Product Finishes – West Michigan Chapter
• Jim Gallagher, Harley-Davidson Motor Co. – Wisconsin Chapter
• Ron Lum, Quaker Houghton – Southern California Chapter
• Samantha Paulson, Dinamec Systems LLC – Georgia Chapter
• Michelle Striggow, Graco Inc. – Twin Cities Chapter
• Mark Walsworth, Retired – Twin Cities Chapter
• Bob Warren, Retired – West Michigan Chapter
• Jeff Watson, Custom Chemicals of Texas, Texas Chapter
• Serving as Ex-officio Board member is Larry Melgary, Northern Coatings & Chemical – Wisconsin Chapter.
This post appeared first on Coatings World.