Specialty chemical distributor IMCD N.V. announced that IMCD Indonesia has signed an agreement to acquire PT Megasetia Agung Kimia in Indonesia. IMCD will acquire 70% of Megasetia’s share capital now and the remaining 30% in 2025.

Megasetia, which was founded in 1995, is a distributor for specialty ingredients for the pharmaceuticals industry. It also covers the personal care, home care, animal health and industrial markets, offering end-to-end solutions to its customers and partners with three laboratories, six offices and six warehouses across Indonesia. According to IMCD, it generated a revenue of approximately €60 million in 2020 and has approximately 160 employees. Megasetia currently serves more than 1,000 customers and represents more than 50 of the world’s leading ingredients producers.

This post appeared first on Coatings World.

Comments are closed.