Do you or a co-worker have a child attending college? The Metropolitan New York Coatings Association (MNYCA) is now accepting applications for consideration in the selection of a winner of the 2022 College/University Scholarship.
Eligibility requirements are:
• Undergraduate college student, who is currently matriculating.
• Parent or guardian employed by an MNYCA member company in the geographic area that the MNYCA serves (NY, NJ, and CT metropolitan area).
Scholarship: Each year, a one-time scholarship(s), of a minimum of $1,000.00 per individual may be awarded if an eligible student is identified. A student can only win this scholarship one-time. Deadline for applications is April 15, 2022.
Requirements to apply:
1. Write and submit an essay: “Tell about a time when you had an idea and/or your belief challenged and how you handled it.” (500 to 750 words)
2. List of extra circulator activities or areas of interest.
3. GPA – B average minimum (copy of transcripts)
Winner(s) will be announced at the MNYCA Annual Meeting in spring 2022 (TBD).
Please direct any questions to Patty at MNYCA via phone at 201-489-8096 or via email at Patty.Paletto@mnyca.org.
This post appeared first on Coatings World.