Coatings World staff09.15.20
The company previously announced its plans for the project on Feb. 6, 2020.
The key project partners include:
- Pickard Chilton Architects, Inc. – Design architect for the global headquarters;
- HGA Architects and Engineers, LLC (HGA) – Base building architect for the global headquarters; design, base building and interior architect for the R&D Center;
- Vocon Partners, LLC – Interior architect for the global headquarters;
- Welty Gilbane, a joint venture – Construction manager;
- Mark G. Anderson Consultants, Inc. (MGAC) – Project manager, project controls and owner’s representative;
- CBRE Inc. – Real estate and economic development advisor;
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP – Legal and economic development counsel;
- Hanson Bridgett LLP – Legal counsel;
- inSITE Advisory Group – Economic development advisor
“The key partners we have selected are aligned with our vision of creating a next-generation workplace that supports serving our customers at the highest level, retaining and attracting top talent, and igniting creativity, collaboration and industry-leading innovation,” said John G. Morikis, Sherwin-Williams chairman and CEO. “As we move forward with the next phase of this critical project, my deepest appreciation goes to our employees who have adapted quickly and safely throughout the pandemic to meet our customers’ needs in new and unique ways. At the same time, we recognize that the development, engagement and sense of community our employees share have been essential to our success for more than 150 years and would be difficult to sustain over the long-term with a remote-based workforce.”
This post appeared first on Coatings World.